ConnectStats is now approved and available in the store for update. With version 4.6, the connectivity with Garmin should work again.
On a separate note, I have applied to the new Garmin API and just got approved, so I’ll be working on getting that available for a later version, and hopefully, this should prevent similar unexpected outage in the future.
I am currently travelling, and somehow, I forgot to copy the key/certificate I need to submit to the apple store on my laptop… So won’t be able to submit the fix until I get back home this weekend and access my iMac… Sorry for the delay.
On a separate news, someone pointed out to me that Garmin is now offering a new API to access data on their service. I just submitted a form and applied to get access. Hopefully ConnectStats will be approved to use that API and it should simplify the app maintenance in the future. Will keep you posted.
It had been a while, but this week, ConnectStats started to fail to access the data from Garmin’s website due to a change on the API.
As usual, I have removed the app from sales while I sort it out, and disabled the bug reporting.
I have now figured out a fix, and will push it to the store very soon after some testing, likely before this weekend (April 20). As soon as the fix out approved by apple, I’ll put the app back on sales and people should be able to update and get it working again.